Best Way to Reduce Signs of Ageing – 100% Safe & Non-Surgical
Signs of ageing appear due to the structural changes in the skin as we grow old. Skin ageing can be due to internal and external factors such as prolonged sun exposure, a long term improper skin-care regimen and other underlying medical issues that affect skin regeneration. Premature skin ageing results in wrinkles, volume loss, fine lines, sagging, open pores, dull skin and patchy complexion.
Find out about advanced anti-ageing solutions performed by top dermatologists using USFDA-approved technology that can help reverse the visible signs of ageing to restore your skin’s youthful appeal, right here!
Common Signs Of Ageing Skin:
The various ageing skin issues include –
- Dull Skin: As skin ages, its ability to produce new cells to replace the dead cells on the skin’s surface slows down. This build-up of dead cells makes the skin look dull, rough and lacklustre.
- Uneven Skin Tone: The overproduction of melanin pigment due to excessive sun exposure or hormonal factors leads to uneven skin tone in the form of age spots, melasma, irregular and dark patches on the lips, chin or dark circles around the eyes, and scarring after breakouts. These lead to a patchy complexion that becomes more pronounced as we age.
- Wrinkles: Folds and ridges form in ageing skin due to the loss of structural proteins called collagen and elastin.
- Open Pores: Often, open pores enlarge and look prominent with age due to the constant loss of collagen and excessive sebum production by the skin’s sebaceous glands.
- Fine Lines: These are initial signs of ageing that occur as shallow creases in the skin due to the natural breakdown of collagen and elastin proteins. Some examples include horizontal forehead lines, glabellar lines on the mid-brow region, laughter lines around the mouth and bunny lines on the upper nose region, which appear with regular muscle movement and may eventually lead to permanent wrinkles.
- Saggy Skin: Sagging or loose skin is a common concern on the face, especially around the eyelids, cheeks and chin besides the neck. It occurs mainly due to the loss of collagen and elastin fibres in the skin due to ageing.
- Volume Loss: As we age, the skin loses volume and suppleness due to a reduction in collagen, bone demineralisation and fat loss prominently in areas such as the cheeks, neck and under the eyes.
Now that you know about common ageing skin complaints, check out advanced aesthetic solutions to reduce them visibly.
Rejuvenate Health’s Best Professional Anti-Ageing Solutions:
Even though ageing is inevitable, there is a possibility to minimise the signs that appear prematurely so that your skin looks young and flawless. Dermatologists at Rejuvenate Health customise these professional solutions as per your specific concerns to treat the signs of ageing and give natural-looking results –
- Laser Toning: It is a precise procedure that uses a laser beam with customisable parameters to rejuvenate dull skin and safely improve your skin tone. The treatment works by breaking the pigment cells in the dermal layer that cause dark spots, age spots, uneven skin tone and even post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. The body’s immune system eliminates the melanin debris naturally to reveal a flawless complexion. It also stimulates collagen production to give an overall skin tightening effect.
- Botulinum Toxin Injections: This protein derivative of the bacteria Clostridium botulinum, when injected into facial muscles, relaxes them and helps reduce the appearance of dynamic wrinkles on the forehead, frown lines and crow’s feet.
- Fillers: The use of fillers helps correct the volume loss due to ageing that causes under-eye hollows, sunken cheeks and temple hollows. Hyaluronic acid fillers are USFDA-approved injectables for plumping up the skin, enhancing facial features, adding contour and defining the jawline. The filler treatment may need repeated maintenance sessions as the results may last for months or years.
- HIFU: This advanced aesthetic treatment involves using High-Intensity Focussed Ultrasound technology to heat the deepest layers of skin and reduce signs of ageing. It helps the existing collagen contract and fat shrink to a limited extent while stimulating the production of new collagen. Its skin tightening effects reshape facial features and provide visibly younger-looking skin. This treatment helps minimise double chin effectively as well.
- Intragen Monopolar RF: This minimally invasive treatment helps correct saggy and loose skin, especially jowls and turkey neck. It employs radiofrequency energy to heat the deep layers and stimulate collagen and elastin production for redefining your jawline visibly.
- MNRF: Micro-needling Radiofrequency treatment minimises the appearance of open pores due to ageing-related skin laxity. Micro-needles inserted in the skin release radiofrequency energy to stimulate collagen and elastin production, which helps reverse the signs of ageing and improve skin texture.
What Is The Anti-ageing Treatment Procedure At Rejuvenate Health?
Anti-ageing treatment at Rejuvenate Health involves the following steps:
- Get an exclusive consultation with a leading dermatologist who will perform a facial assessment to understand the quality and condition of your skin.
- Enjoy a custom-designed treatment plan with a unique combination of suitable modalities based on your ageing concern, the severity of your skin condition and recommended sessions to help each client make an informed decision.
- Learn about pre-care tips to prep up your skin before the advanced aesthetic treatments to optimise the results.
- Complete your planned treatment sessions interspersed with adequate intervals as per schedule.
Receive extensive post-care guidance to minimise side effects. Your dermatologist may recommend minimal follow-up and maintenance sessions based on the severity of concern and modality selected.
Benefits of Anti-ageing Treatment At Rejuvenate Health:
Anti-ageing treatments at Rejuvenate offer a host of unmatched benefits:
- 100% safe USFDA-approved treatments
- Customised non-surgical solutions for maximum efficacy
- Pre-care guidance for optimal results
- Post-care support for minimising side effects
- Minimum downtime
- Virtually painless treatments
- No major side effects
- Quick lunchtime procedures
- Visible results guaranteed
Why Rejuvenate Health For Anti-Ageing Treatment?
Here are the top few reasons why Rejuvenate Health is the best clinic for anti-ageing treatments:
- Rejuvenate Health is synonymous with outstanding medical expertise with an in-house team of over 85 qualified dermatologists who excel in customising advanced treatments according to your aesthetic needs and the severity of your skin concern.
- Cutting-edge USFDA-approved technology is available at all state-of-the-art Rejuvenate Health clinics to perform evidence-backed non-surgical treatments with optimal safety and efficacy.
- We enjoy an unprecedented 91% satisfaction rating voted by a loyal base of more than 3000 customers.
Rejuvenate Health is a trusted brand for world-class anti-ageing services.