& Hair treatment
We are committed to providing the highest quality experience, focusing on the unique needs of every patient.
Reverse Early Signs of Balding With Hair Regrowth Treatment
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.s)
Hair Transplantation (FUE)
Balding occurs due to progressive hair loss and affects people across all age groups, even those in their early 20s. Hair loss is one of the major aesthetic concerns these days, and its treatment is most sought-after to prevent balding.
Advanced solutions are now available for treating hair thinning and hair loss. Rejuvenate Health specializes in providing non-surgical hair regrowth treatment to regain lost hair naturally. We have a collective experience of performing more than 3000 successful sessions of hair loss treatments till date!
What Is Hair Loss And Balding?
Alopecia is a medical term for hair loss that may occur due to multiple factors, including genetics, lifestyle habits, stress, nutritional deficiency, chronic medical illnesses and hormonal changes. It can manifest in different forms, including the following:
- Alarming shedding of hair
- Loss of hair in the temples, crown area and scalp partition
- Hair loss in the form of circular patches
- Balding due to progressive thinning and shortening of the life cycle of hair.
It is critical to seek expert advice at the earliest to reduce the hair loss, prevent balding and promote hair regrowth.
Book your consultation with Doctors
We are always eager to help you solve your hair problems.
How Do We Do Diagnose Hair Loss?
After enrolling for our world-class treatment at Rejuvenate Health, you can expect the following steps:
- Consultation with our hair specialists for a detailed analysis of the medical history, chronicity and severity of the hair loss, health status, dietary and lifestyle habits, recent illnesses and stressful events.
- Our qualified trichologists perform trichoscopy using a specialised tool to understand the scalp condition, quality of hair and severity of hair loss.
- Doctors at Rejuvenate Health may suggest a medical investigation in the form of blood tests to check for nutritional deficiency and hormonal changes.
- Based on the detailed diagnosis, the hair specialists at Rejuvenate Health customise the treatment plan.
What Are Our Treatment Options?
At Rejuvenate Health, our hair doctors specialise in offering customised solutions that may include the following as standalone or combination treatment:
- Customised haircare regimen based on the hair type and scalp condition.
- Dietary advice to correct nutritional deficiency if any, may be part of your treatment.
- Topical applications or the external use of sprays or solutions recommended by dermatologists often help treat hair loss.
- Oral medications that may include vitamin supplements and anti-androgens may be a treatment option suggested by our specialists.
- Hair Regrowth Treatment, a minimally invasive and virtually pain-free procedure, for natural hair regrowth is the best method to reverse early stages of balding.
- Specialised injections administered by our hair experts help treat specific hair loss condition like alopecia areata.