Hair transplantation is a surgical technique that moves hair follicles from a part of the body called the ‘donor site’ to a bald part of the body known as the ‘recipient site’. It is primarily used to treat male pattern baldness. In this minimally invasive procedure, grafts containing hair follicles that are genetically resistant to balding, (like the back of the head) are transplanted to the bald scalp. Hair transplantation can also be used to restore eyelashes, eyebrows, beard hair.
The head of a man with thinning hair during the examination of the scalp and hair with a microscope
Hair transplantation differs from skin grafting in that grafts contain almost all of the epidermis and dermis surrounding the hair follicle, and many tiny grafts are transplanted rather than a single strip of skin.
Since hair naturally grows in groupings of 1 to 4 hairs, current techniques harvest and transplant hair “follicular units” in their natural groupings. Thus modern hair transplantation can achieve a natural appearance by mimicking original hair orientation. This hair transplant procedure is called follicular unit transplantation (FUT). Donor hair can be harvested in two different ways: strip harvesting, and follicular unit extraction (FUE)
The most popular hair transplant methods are: Follicular Unit Hair Transplants (FUT) and Follicular Unit Extraction ( FUE) . Both methods involve follicular transplant, meaning follicles are extracted from donor area and transplanted in the recipient area; but the way follicles are extracted and transplanted is different in each case. Hair follicles are taken from patients themselves, mostly from the backside of the scalp.
In FUE, individual follicles are extracted from the donor area and transplanted to the recipient area one by one; whereas in FUT, also known as strip method, a strip of hair follicles is taken out from the donor area and transplanted on the area with baldness.
Either procedure ( strip harvesting or follicular unit grafting) is carried out under local anesthetic, and for male pattern baldness, an average of 2500-3000 hair follicles are re-established in the recipient area per session. Depending on which procedure you opt for, the healing time varies between 1-2 weeks.
Hairs will start growing seven days onwards, however there might be a shed off phase which may lasts around 3 months. A standard result can be expected by 6 month from the date of surgery. Although, for complete result it may take 10-12 months.
Hair fall is a problem with people from all age group now days. As young as 21 years man can experience hair fall.
Hair fall can be due to many reasons like ‘natural, genetic, hereditary, male pattern baldness, diet, lifestyle, pollution, and many more’.
Hair replacement is getting popular with every passing day. The reason being ‘male pattern baldness and female pattern baldness’ is leading to many people suffer from social embarrassment.
Often the hairs either experience ‘thinning, bald patch at the crown, receding hairline, and split ends’. Both male and female are equally suffering from it.
Hair replacement system is a simple process. It’s not complex, but meeting the need of people. Since 1900’s it’s getting popular and in demand for concealing hair loss.
The hair replacement is a patch developed by the method of ‘human or synthetic hair woven onto a lace, monofilament, or ultra-thin skin’.
Later, during non surgical hair replacement procedure, this patch is attached to human head with ‘tape, skin friendly adhesive, or weaving’.
The hair looks natural, and is not at all detectable, whether it’s real or not. Always look for the best finished patch. There are variety of patches available, different size, color, and finish. Depending on all the factors quality matters.
It’s an Instant Procedure. You looks can be changed in just a matter of 1 Hour time by Non Surgical Hair Replacement Patch at Rejuvenate.
A bright complexion is desirable for most of us. An even skin tone and a radiant complexion are challenging to achieve due to sun damage, ageing and poor lifestyle choices.
Rejuvenate Health offers advanced medical procedures for skin lightening that include laser toning and specialised skin peels.
If your skin has lost its radiance due to sun damage or tan and pimples, then contact leading skin experts at Rejuvenate Health as it is your one-stop solution for all your skincare needs. Our skin lightening treatments are the most advanced and can reduce any form of pigmentation, including suntan, age spots and blemishes.
Have you been noticing dark patches on your skin or an uneven skin tone of late? Well, then chances are you have hyperpigmentation. Pigmentation is a common dermatological concern that occurs due to abnormal melanin production and distribution in different layers of the skin. It causes discolouration in both men and women and affects all skin types. If you are looking for professional solutions for treating skin pigmentation effectively, keep reading.
Pigmentation is generally synonymous with hyperpigmentation or excess melanin production. The skin concern may cause darker and uneven skin tone and manifest in different forms, including the following:
- Age Spots: Also known as sunspots or liver spots, they occur primarily on the face, chest, shoulders and arms. Age spots may be brown, tan or black macules that appear on the skin as a result of increased melanin production due to extended sun exposure.
- Melasma: Characterised by large patches that appear due to irregular skin darkening, melasma affects the face, including forehead, nose, upper cheeks, the upper lip area and jawline. Also called Chloasma or ‘the mask of pregnancy’, as the condition is prevalent in pregnant women undergoing hormonal changes.
- Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation (PIH): Dark spots or patches may appear after a skin inflammation such as acne vulgaris or eczema. They usually appear on the acne-prone areas of the body, including the face and neck.
- Macular Amyloidosis: It is a skin condition that can result in the appearance of small greyish or dusty brown stains anywhere on the body. These dark patches with a rippled pattern occur due to the accumulation of amyloid or amyloid-like proteins in the dermis. It primarily affects the sun-exposed areas of the body, such as the face and upper arms in the initial stages.
- Suntan: This is the most common form of skin pigmentation that occurs due to excess melanin production triggered by prolonged sun exposure. It is most visible on the face, neck and arms and is a significant aesthetic concern among both men and women. However, please note that consistent exposure to UV radiation often leads to sunburns and skin cancer.
- Lichen Planus Pigmentosus (LPP): This is a condition characterised by greyish patches of pigmented skin that appear in a diffused manner predominantly on the face and neck. It results in persistent pigmentation in dark-skinned individuals.
- Lentigines And Freckles: These are small brown to black spots generally around 2 to 3mm in size predominantly occurring in sun-exposed areas of the body. These occur due to the harmful effect of UV rays or a genetic skin condition too.
Now that you know about the different pigmentation disorders, you may want to learn about effective professional solutions for the same.
It is possible to treat pigmentation with the help of advanced procedures that help in minimising the melanin buildup safely and effectively. The treatment at Rejuvenate Health begins with a detailed consultation with an expert dermatologist who will examine the affected area for assessing the type and depth of pigmentation along with the possible causes. Based on that he/she will customise the treatment plan for you and recommend the following as standalone or combination procedures to reduce pigmentation visibly–
- Chemical Peel: Medical experts at Rejuvenate Health recommend chemical peels as an effective treatment for reducing dark pigmentation. It involves the use of different concentrations of natural extracts. It helps remove the damaged top layer of the skin along with the accumulated melanin. It also promotes the regeneration of new and healthy tissue that has an even skin tone. Your dermatologist may choose the type of peel and recommend the number of sessions you need based on your skin type, the severity of the skin condition and the cause.
- Laser Toning: Expert dermatologists at Rejuvenate Health treat a range of pigmentary concerns effectively using state-of-the-art USFDA-approved laser technology. Laser toning treatment works best for minimising suntan, melasma, age spots, macular amyloidosis, acne marks and more. Our experienced doctors specialise in using the Q switched YAG laser to destroy the excess pigment into the smallest particles with precision. The immune cells eventually remove the debris and result in a visible improvement in your skin tone. However, you may require about four to eight sessions of laser toning treatment to attain optimal results.
Now you know the top treatment options available at Rejuvenate Health, find out what makes us the best choice for minimising. pigmentation.
Clinically-Proven Solutions To Clear Acne
Acne is a widespread disorder of the oil glands in the skin. Approximately 200-300 million people complain of it in India alone! It is a primary aesthetic concern because it predominantly occurs on the face and affects the tone and texture of your skin permanently if left untreated. If you want to know more about the best clinically-proven acne treatments in India that guarantee you visible results, you are on the right page. Keep reading to know more!
Top Treatments For Acne Scars And Pimple Marks!
Best Professional Solutions To Reduce Acne Scars And Get Spotless Skin!
Most of us have acne at some point in our lives. Although our breakouts subside, they usually leave behind scars that last a lifetime. Do you know all grades of acne result in scars if not treated timely? Yes, that’s true. While some blemishes may lighten a little on their own with time, most of them need advanced acne scar removal treatment for visible reduction. Read on to know more about best acne scar treatments available in India right here!
Why Should You Opt For A Professional Acne Scar Removal Treatment?
The first line of remedy we can all think of when it comes to eliminating acne is picking on it. Unfortunately, this can only worsen our skin condition and lead to deep acne scars.
Experimenting with home remedies or OTC products for acne management can further irritate our inflamed skin and aggravate our pimples, leading to recurrence and permanent scarring.
Acne scars primarily occur due to abnormal collagen production after the breakout subsides. Also, you may experience dark patches or marks due to post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. They are usually stubborn and refuse to fade away on their own. Seeking a professional solution becomes a logical step to regain spotless skin when all methods of self-care fail.
Consultation with expert dermatologists can help you enjoy customised care based on your specific skin and scar type, the severity of the condition and the size of the target area. Rejuvenate Health offers revolutionary scar removal treatment for all grades (mild, moderate to severe) and types of acne scars, including the following:
- Rolling scars that have gently sloping edges.
- Boxcar scars characterised with sharp edges.
- Ice pick or deep acne scars which appear like large open pores.
- Macular erythematous scars that have a flat and pigmented appearance.
- Hypertrophic scars that refer to raised or bumpy acne scars.
Read on to find out about the best acne scar removal treatments available at Rejuvenate Health for each type of acne scar mentioned above.
Treatment for Back Problems:
One of the most common problems in this country is Back Pain. Most adults will experience one or more Back Problems during their working lives. While a majority of these injuries are minor, a strain or sprain.
Strains and sprains:
These are actually two different injuries. A sprain involves a stretched or torn ligament, while a strain is a stretched or torn muscle or tendon. Showing off on the basketball court, overdoing it in aerobic classes or helping a buddy out in a move can cause either of the injuries.
The discs are structures that sit between each pair of vertebrae providing flexibility and cushioning. The disc is made up of two layers, the outer Annulus Fibrosus and the inner Nucleus Pulposa. When the outer layer is damaged of strained, it can allow the inner, gel like pulposa to extrude and put pressure on nerves that lie in the same area. That pressure causes pain, numbness and tingling in the legs or back.
Most herniated discs will heal with minimal treatment. It is estimated that more than half of the people who have a herniated disc aren’t even aware of it. Conservative options include physical therapy, Analgesics and Anti inflammatory, Epidural injections of pain killers and steroids given orally or by injections.
Fractures can occur when the back is subjected to blunt force trauma for example in a car accident or fall. They can also be the result of Degenerative bone disease in the spine. A frequent cause is osteoporosis, a condition where the bone loss mass and density making them particularly fragile. If the cause of the fracture is osteoporosis, then calcium supplements and other medications that help to control the deterioration of the bone are prescribed, for trauma related injuries hospitalization and painfull procedure is considered.
Other more rare condition:
They are other rare conditions that can cause Back Problems like Spondylolisthesis, spinal stenosis tumours and ankylosing spondylitis.
Homeopathy Treatment for Back Pain:
There are many homeopathic therapies for back pain, with physiotherapy and posture awareness, Homeopathy treatment can resolve back pain. It controls the intensity and duration of complaints such as pain and stiffness thereby restoring the back movement and with a few days of treatment the person is able to carry on with his activities efficiently. Also a right homeopathic treatment acts as an effective muscle relaxant. Also the constitutional treatment is choice of treatment where the back pain is due to stress, tension etc. Also in cases due to inter vertebral disc it controls the intensity and frequency of complaints. In this cases where there are severe pathological changes it plays a palliative role.
Treatment for Children
- Homeopathy is a child’s best friend – safe and effective. The sweet pills are easy to administer & effortlessly revives the immunity & your child gets strong enough to withstand the demands of everyday life.
- Children from different states of India and abroad have largely benefited with medicines received from —————.
- It greatly reduces and completely stops the need for antibiotics and/or steroids given for repeated infections, asthma or nephrotic syndrome.
- With —————- achieve 100% attendance at school.
Common children disorders –infant colic, fever, teething problems, vomiting, diarrhea, asthma, tonsillitis,respiratory infections, recurrent boils, headaches, migraine, nephrotic syndrome, growth retardation, obesity, convulsions, eczema, jaundice, warts, hair loss, growing pains, arthritis in children, psoriasis, leucoderma (white spots), thyroid disorders etc……..and more
Role Of Homeopathy In Childhood Allergies And Infections.
- Allergies are a modern epidemic.
- Cause of disease is not simple bacteria’s but factors that compromise immunity. Antibiotics may kill bacteria’s but don’t alter the factors responsible for the infections. Infections are bound to recur. Moreover they reduce appetite depleting nutritional state & immunity.
- Infected tonsils are removed without realizing their function is to prevent infection travelling down to more vital organs – lungs. Moreover antibiotics have no role in treatment of viral infections but are indiscreetly used.
- Homeopathy is safe oven in newborn babies. It helps the body to fight infections.
- Many children are genetically predisposed to allergies like asthma, eczema, hay fever. Also contributing factors include increased pollution & use of chemicals in food, medicines & household products.
Homeopathy is gaining popularity as an alternative treatment for children suffering from genetic diseases. Many of these disorders make a child differently abled – autism, cerebral palsy, learning disabilities, ADHD etc. children respond wonderfully to simple homeopathy medicines. The sweet pills & powders are easily accepted by children. Homeopathy cannot cure the genetic disorders but can give relief to many complaints associated with such disorders.
Earlier The Age, Better The Results.
- Homeopathy in Cerebral Palsy children helps to improve IQ & neuromuscular activity aiding milestones.
- We have treated numerous children with ADHD. They are impulsive, overactive, inattentive, poor learners, aggressive and uncontrollable. They have shown good results.
- Autistic children after starting homeopathy treatment show improvement in grades at school and behavior.
- Homeopathy medicines vary from child to child & are prescribed according to the symptoms. There is great success with homeopathy for genetic diseases. But commitment & patience is a key as the treatment is a long term process & may take months & years, not days or weeks.
Diabetes treatment at Rejuvenate Health :
Rapid changes in the eating habits, increased availability of high calorie food, sedentary lifestyle and increased consumption of fast foods are considered to be the main reasons for raise in incidence of Diabetes. India is becoming the diabetic capital of the world, consumption of high carbohydrates and staple food being wheat or rice is predisposing Indians to diabetes. Obesity is one of the major risk factors of Diabetes and women suffering from PCOS are also at an increased risk of developing this condition. Controlling Diabetes problems is very important as untreated or uncontrolled diabetes can lead to complications which are lethal or will affect your quality of life.Diabetes is a systemic disease and in long term will cause many complications and also lead to other dangerous diseases.
What is Diabetes?
Diabetes Mellitus(DM) means high level of sugars in due to failed glucose metabolism. All the cells in human body for energy require Glucose and requires Insulin hormone for glucose utilization. Insulin hormone is produced by beta cells situated in the endocrine part of the pancreas. Any disorder in this metabolic process or disease of the pancreas will lead to Diabetes disorders.
As Diabetes is on a raise, knowing the causes of Diabetes is important. A single cause is not responsible for Diabetes but multiple factors act together and trigger the mechanisms responsible for Diabetes. As there are numerous causes of Diabetes, they are divided into modifiable and non-modifiable factors.
Modifiable factors are all those factors which can be modified and their by reducing the risk of disease. Many refer to them as avoidable risk factors and are :
- Physical Inactivity
- High lipid profile
Non modifiable factors are those factors which cannot be modified. They help us to identify risk of individual to develop Diabetes, they are factors like:
- Age above 65yrs
- Family history of Diabetes, a person with family history of diabetes is at more risk of developing Diabetes
- American Indians and Asians have high incidence of diabetes
The above mentioned various causes and risk factors alone or together trigger the mechanisms that lead to diabetes. Two major mechanisms are:
- Reduced insulin secretion by the pancreas
- Generally insulin helps body cells to utilize the glucose, but when ever cell resists the action of insulin it is called as Insulin Resistance, it is commonly seen in obese individuals and it leads to Diabetes.
The symptoms of Diabetes are:
- Increased frequency of urination(polyuria)
- Increased thirst (polydipsia)
- Increased hunger (polyphagia)
- Abnormal weight loss
The types of diabetes are :
- Diabetes type 1 : It is commonly seen in children and young adults. Is also called as Juvenile Diabetes. The cells which secrete insulin are located in the pancreas, if this cells stop sufficient production of insulin this leads to type 1 diabetes. Many mutation in genes have been identified as a cause of type 1 Diabetes. Only 5 % of all the diabetic cases are type 1.
- Diabetes type 2 : It is a major type of diabetes. Elderly people above 45 – 50 yrs age are more prone to this type of Diabetes. The most common underlying mechanism of type 2 Diabetes is insulin resistance and obesity. Initially in type 2 diabetes sufficient quantities of insulin is secreted but the cells doesn’t respond to the insulin and as the time progress the pancreas slowly starts to fail and will not be able to produce sufficient quantities of insulin and may require insulin supplementation.
- Gestational Diabetes: Around 5 to 10 percent of pregnant women develop glucose intolerance and high sugars levels, if this continues even after the 6th month of conceive they are diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes – is a minor type of Diabetes. Generally this type of Diabetes will become normal after the baby is delivered and does not require any treatment.
Complications of Diabetes Mellitus : If diabetes is under control and regular medication along with good exercise and proper diet, diabetes can be avoided and will not be lethal. If sugar levels are not under control and remain elevated for a long time them diabetes effects almost all the organs of the body leading to dangerous complications such as:
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Diabetic Foot
- Coronary artery disease
Tips for Diabetes Management :
- Do Moderate physical activity for at-least 30 min a day.
- Do consume food rich in fibers such as whole grains, fruitss and fresh vegetables.
- Do test your sugar levels and follow doctors advice.
- Do take your medication regularly according to doctors advice .
- Avoid foods high in carbohydrates.
- Avoid junk foods, processed foods , carbonated drinks and sweets.
- Avoid calorie dense food, don’t consume large quantities of food in a single meal.
- Avoid smoking and don’t consume alcohol.
Infertility treatment at Rejuvenate Health: Infertility means unable to conceive even after 12 months of unprotected sex. The causes vary in both male and female. 30 to 40 percent of female effect with Infertility problems.
Infertility is on a rising problem in both men and women today. Couples who all are anxious to conceiveare facing problems with it. For many couples Infertility is like a crisis. The issue of not being able to conceive is highly emotional issue. So, here we have an idea of what is Infertility and what are its causes in both male and female.
Infertility Treatment : Every couple going through Infertility problems, struggle a lot. They undergo a lot of investigations and treatment, do a lot of research for further treatment, but few are successful. Then, at last they ask a question Can Homeopathy is the way to control Infertility problems? So more and more couples are now turning towards homeopathy and completing their journey by getting conceiving. Homeopathy treats Infertility not as a disease, but as an imbalance to be corrected. It can reverse Infertility as it goes to the root cause of Infertility and stimulates the body ability to heal itself. Homeopathy treatment for Infertility is stimulating and supporting a natural conception progressively. Here, we are prescribing advanced constitutional therapies based on individuals genetic constitution. Success rate is high if the both partners are included in constitutional treatment.
Male Infertility : Some of the causes of the condition are…
- Low sperm count ( Oligospermia): A sperm count less than 20 millions/ml is considered as low sperm count. Azoospermia is referred to absence of sperms, which results for 10 to 15 percent of Infertility in males.
- Poor sperm motility: Sperm motility is the ability of the sperm to move. If the motility is slow, not in a straight line or both will have difficulty in invading the cervical mucosa. A sperm motility about 60 percent is considered as normal. Sperm motility less than 40 percent is considered abnormal.
- Abnormal sperm morphology: Morphology is defined as the size and structure of sperm. An abnormal shaped sperm cannot fertilize eggs.
- Male tubal blockage: An obstruction in the vas deferens or epididymis may cause a block. Causes: Varicocele and sexually transmitted diseases.
Male Infertility Treatment:
- Local examination of genitals
- Semen analysis
- Serum hormone levels
- Testicular biopsy
- Chromosomal test
- Immunological test
Female Infertility : Some of the causes of the condition are…
- Endometriosis: It is the condition in which the endometrial tissues grows outside the uterus.
Symptoms: Painful menstrual periods, irregular and heavy bleeding, repeated miscarriages.
- Ovulation Problems: Any hormonal condition that prevents the release of mature egg from ovaries.
Symptoms: Absent or infrequent periods with scanty flow.
- Poor Egg Quality: Eggs that become damage or develop chromosomal abnormalities. This problem is often age related.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: Patient whose ovaries contain multiple cysts have hormonal imbalance cannot ovulate regularly.
Symptoms: Irregular menses, hirsutism, acne and weight gain.
- Female tubal blocks: Blocked or damaged Fallopian tubes prevent eggs from getting into uterus and sperms from getting to the eggs. Causes being PID and Sexually transmitted diseases.
- Other causes:Diabetes, Thyroid Problems, Obesity, Vigorous exercise, Poor nutrition, Older age, Tumours or Cancer.
Female Infertility Treatment:
- Hormone Estimation: To study endocrine dysfunction and endocrine causes of Infertility.
- Pelvic Ultrasonography(USG): To assess ovaries and uterus for anomalies.
- Ovarian follicular study: To confirm ovulation or any problems related to ovulation.
- Hysterosalpingography: To check the patency of fallopian tubes and uterine function.
- Vaginal Swab & Culture: To rule out and treat any infection.
- Sonohysterogram: An advanced technique of usual ultrasound where water or sterile saline is used to inflate the uterus to give a clearer view.
- Laparoscopy: This is a surgical procedure that is done under anesthesia but on an outpatient basis for a view of ovaries, uterus and fallopian tubes. It is useful in correcting minor surgical problems like scar tissue, blockages, abnormalities and endometriosis etc.
What is Obesity: Obesity is the excess proportion of total body fat. The common measures of Obesity is BMI or body mass index. The person is stated as overweight if his or her BMI is between 25 to 29, and is considered obese if his or her BMI is over 30.
Now what is this BMI it means body mass index is a tool used to calculate weight relative to height. Simple formula to calculate BMI is:
BMI= Weight in pounds x 703 / (height in inches) squared.
Cause of Obesity: The fundamental cause of Obesity is the imbalance between the calories consumed and calories utilised.
- Increased intake of processed foods, fat foods, salts, sugars and low in vitamins, minerals and other micro-nutrients essential for body.
- Decrease in the physical activity and exercise due to sedentary forms of work and changing modes of transportation.
Nowadays childhood Obesity is a growing problem between the ages 6 and 17.
Again the cause is increased intake of junk food diets, watching television accompanied by snacks, increased time playing video games and computer watching and no physical activity and exercise, thereby leading to diseases like hypertension, diabetes, joint pains and many more in an early age.
Additional factors causing Obesity are:
- Genetic disorders
- Underlying illness( as hypothyroidism)
- Certain medications
- Inadequate sleep
Obesity may increase the risk of many diseases such as:
- Type 2 diabetes
- Coronary heart diseases
- Social and psychological problems
How to overcome obesity:
Tips for Obesity:
Do’s for Obesity are……..
- Eat wheat,barley and maize, recommended vegetables are bitter-gourd, long gourd and drumsticks
- Drink warm water
- Brisk walk for 30 mins
- Meditation and yoga for stress control
- Practice limited diet
- Reduce the intake after 5 pm
- A proper diet chart also has helped a lot to reduce weight
Dont’s for Obesity are…..
- Avoid excess intake of rice and potatoes and other carbohydrates
- Avoid processed and junk foods
- Avoid oily and fried food
- Avoid sweets and bakery products
- Avoid sedentary habits
Homeopathy Treatment for Obesity:
Homeopathic treatment is the safest treatment available bearing less pain. Constitutional treatment is the natural treatment for Obesity. Constitutional approach means, An individual, his character, presentation, his occupation, mode of living and habits and his social relations and his age and sex.
Homeopathy treatment for Obesity is based on treating the cause of disease. For example if Obesity is due to hormonal diseases like hypothyroidism then it will be concentrating on treating hypothyroidism.
Some common homeopathic remedies for weight loss are:
calcarea carbonate, produced from oyster shells
graphites, produced from carbon
pulsatilla nigrans, prepared from pasqueflowers (windflower)
natrum muriaticum, produced from sodium chloride
ignatia, prepared from the seeds of the St. Ignatius bean tree
Lycopodium, produced from dry spores of clubmoss plants
Nux Vomica, came from the Strychnos nux-vomica tree
Thyroid Disease : One of the fastest growing disorders in modern times is the malfunction of the Thyroid. The statistics show that the Thyroid condition is the most under-diagnosed health problem. There are millions of people suffering from Thyroid problems, but only a few out of those are diagnosed and treated, see positive results using Thyroid medications. Often the Thyroid levels appear normal with lab, yet individuals struggle with few symptoms of Thyroid like weight gain, hair loss, irregular periods, high cholesterol levels and so on.
The Thyroid is one of several glands in the endocrine system, located in the front of the neck. The glands of the endocrine system control many of the body’s functions through chemical substances called hormones. The hormones produced by the Thyroid gland regulate how the body cells use energy and how fast the body’s metabolism work. Thyroid disorder is one of the major risk factors of infertility and hence controlling it is very important.
- Increased sensitivity to cold
- Dry skin
- Weight gain
- Puffy face
- Muscle weakness
- Elevated blood cholesterol level
- Muscle aches, tenderness and stiffness
- Pain, stiffness or swelling in your joints
- Heavier than normal or irregular menstrual periods
- Thinning hair
- Slowed heart rate
- Impaired memory
- Enlarged thyroid gland (goiter)
In general, your doctor may test for an underactive thyroid if you are feeling increasingly tired, have dry skin, constipation and weight gain, or have had previous thyroid problems or a goiter.
Blood tests : Diagnosis of thyroidism is based on your symptoms and the results of blood tests that measure the level of TSH and sometimes the level of the thyroid hormone thyroxine. A low level of thyroxine and high level of TSH indicate an underactive thyroid. That’s because your pituitary produces more TSH in an effort to stimulate your thyroid gland into producing more thyroid hormone.
Doctors can diagnose thyroid disorders much earlier than in the past — often before you experience symptoms. Because the TSH test is the best screening test, your doctor will likely check TSH first and follow with a thyroid hormone test if needed.
TSH tests also play an important role in managing thyroidism. They help your doctor determine the right dosage of medication, both initially and over time.
Treatment for Thyroid:
Conventional treatment for Thyroid disease involves a lifelong medication or painful process. Although there are many alternative treatments, among all those treatments Thyroid treatment in Homeopathy is a good way to opt because it will have no side effects and also a painless procedure to control and get relief. While in homeopathy, we propose to treat the problem not by supplementing the deficiencies or surplus, but by reactivation of efficient Thyroid glandular function. Our immune system is also under constant attack from toxins within air, water and food supply.
These pollutants, over-stimulate our immune system, create autoimmune reactions and damage Thyroid function. In Homeopathy we provide constitutional treatment which focuses on improving the function of the Thyroid gland by natural means. The constitutional remedies will stimulate the body to reactivate Thyroid secretions. In our Thyroid treatment we will help to boost energy, improve circulation and thereby help balancing hypo as well as hypothyroid functions. It may be also used as a supportive help for regulating both hypo and hyper thyroid functions.
Sexual problems can arise at any stage of sexual activity, which prevents the individual from enjoying sexual activity. The causes of Sexual difficulties may be psychological, physical or both.
Sexual disorders are classified into four categories:
- Sexual desire disorder- May be due to the decrease in the normal production of estrogens and testosterone. Other causes being ageing, fatigue and conceive. Some psychological causes such as Anxiety and Depression also causes low libido.
- Sexual Arousal disorder- Grouped as frigidity in women and impotence in male. Impotence now known as erectile dysfunction is characterized by difficulty to maintain erection of penis during sexual activity.
- Orgasm disorder- Is a delay or absence of orgasm following the normal sexual excitement phase. It occurs in both male and female.
- Sexual pain disorder- It mostly affects the women, known as
- Dyspareunia known as painful intercourse caused due to insufficient lubrication.
- ii. Vaginismus known as spasm of muscles of vaginal wall.
Some common sexual dysfunction symptoms for Men & Women:
Male Sexual Problems
- Absence of ejaculation.
- Inability to maintain time of ejaculation.
- Difficulty getting erection.
Female Sexual Problems
- Low libido.
- Difficulty reaching orgasm.
- Burning pain in vulva or vagina.
- Inadequate vaginal lubrication.
Physical factors in Sexual Difficulties:
Enlarged prostate gland
Drugs such as alcohol, nicotine, narcotics.
Homeopathy treatment for sexual problems:
Sexual disorders are disturbances in the sexual response which may be due physical or mental disturbances. Homeopathic Treatment act by increasing body supply and exciting the nerves. It is also helpful in Sexual Disorders associated with psychological disturbances. The Homeopathy Treatment for sexual problems gives a feeling of wellness and thus regains the vigor.