Best Way to get Crease-free & Firm Skin – 100% Effective & Non-Surgical
One of the first and most prominent signs of ageing is sagging and loose skin in different body areas due to loss of mass and volume as the body shrinks. The signs of skin laxity are prominent on the face with droopy eyelids, double chin, eye bags, nasolabial folds, crow’s feet around the eyes, frown and laughter lines and turkey neck with loose skin folds. Unfortunately, saggy skin takes a toll on our youthful appearance and becomes a significant aesthetic concern for many.
Premature ageing could be one of the many causes of saggy skin. Learn about the other factors that result in loose skin right here. Also, read this page to explore advanced non-surgical skin tightening solutions recommended by top dermatologists to redefine your facial features and restore your youthful appeal!
What Are The Common Cause Of Saggy Skin?
Here are the primary reasons you may have skin sagginess:
- Ageing: With the advancement of age, collagen and elastin fibre production in the skin reduces, leading to loss of skin elasticity and firmness.
- Bone Resorption: Demineralisation smoothens out sharp edges and hollows out the bones. Such changes may lead to loss of contour definition and loose and saggy skin on the face and neck in the form of jowls and turkey neck.
- Smoking Habits: Accelerated cellular degeneration results from high oxidative stress due to poor lifestyle habits like regular smoking.
- Environmental Exposure: Skin damage due to excessive exposure to sun rays, dust and pollution could also lead to premature ageing signs like sagging skin. Gravitational pull can further aggravate skin laxity due to the above.
The other common factors that accelerate premature skin sagging are genetics, poor diet and stressful lifestyle.
Can You Reverse Saggy Skin?
It is possible to minimise sagging skin to a great extent with the help of surgical and non-surgical skin tightening treatment options. Skin tightening procedures help restore your skin’s lost firmness, giving it a lifted and toned appearance. These modern medico-aesthetic procedures stimulate collagen and elastin production to reverse years of damage and give natural-looking results. On the other hand, home remedies may yield temporary or ineffective results as they can only help prevent sagging to a small extent but not reverse it.
Surgical Vs Non-Surgical Skin Tightening Treatment:
Renowned dermatologists recommend non-surgical skin tightening treatments to delay the ageing process and correct the visible signs virtually painlessly. They excel in customising clinical procedures to treat mild to moderate skin laxity in the targeted areas in the safest way possible. This helps to rejuvenate the skin, attain a youthful look, and postpone the need for surgery.
Surgical treatments are aggressive and painful. These involve hospitalisation, cuts, blood loss, extensive downtime and a high risk of complications. These surgical procedures can be expensive as they aim to treat specific aspects of ageing. However, you can avoid surgical intervention by consulting a qualified dermatologist and seeking an early treatment of saggy skin.
What Are The Non-Surgical Skin Tightening Treatments Available At Rejuvenate Health?
Following the initial consultation, the experienced dermatologists at Rejuvenate Health customise the skin tightening treatment plan for you. They may suggest the following modalities as a solo or combo treatment depending on your skin’s unique needs –
- High Intensity Focussed Ultrasound (HIFU): This virtually painless skin tightening treatment uses non-ionising ultrasonic waves to penetrate the deepest layers of skin. This ultrasound energy transforms into heat when passing through the skin and shrinks the fat cells. Its skin tightening benefits help reduce your double chin and wrinkles. It helps redefine the jawline and enhance your facial contours by giving a lifting effect to your cheeks, eyebrows and eyelids non-surgically. HIFU involves no downtime and gives visible results within minimal sessions.
- Monopolar Radiofrequency: This radiofrequency energy-based advanced aesthetic treatment stimulates collagen and elastin production in the target area, resulting in effective toning and tightening of the skin. It visibly reduces skin folds and wrinkles with almost zero downtime.
- Fillers: Rejuvenate Health’s expert dermatologists perform this minimally invasive procedure by injecting hyaluronic acid below the skin to correct skin laxity. It helps reverse volume loss and instantly restores your skin’s youthful and firm look. Doctors usually recommend fillers in addition to other skin tightening treatments.
- Botulinum Toxin: This is a popular treatment that experienced dermatologists worldwide perform using bacterial protein injections for visibly minimising dynamic wrinkles caused by frequent muscle movements. Botulinum toxin helps relax the facial muscles, smoothen the overlying surface and restore the crease-free appearance of your skin.
You know about the USFDA-approved non-surgical skin tightening treatments performed by top dermatologists at Rejuvenate Health. Read the next section to learn about their benefits.
Benefits Of Non-Surgical Skin Tightening Treatment:
Here are the top benefits Rejuvenate Health’s skin tightening treatment assures:
- Reduces fine lines, creases, folds and wrinkles on the forehead, neck, nose and cheeks
- Corrects overall skin laxity and minimises loose and saggy skin on eyebrows, eyelids and cheeks for an instant non-surgical facelift
- Enhances facial features and contours, reduces double chin, restores lost volume and redefines jawline
- Stimulates collagen production and cell renewal for a younger-looking skin
- Improves skin elasticity and texture to deliver a crease-free look after alleviating sagginess due to premature ageing
What Is The Skin Tightening Treatment Procedure At Rejuvenate Health?
If you enrol for the best non-surgical skin tightening treatments by the qualified team of dermatologists at Rejuvenate Health, here is what you can expect:
- Comprehensive consultation with an experienced dermatologist to understand your skin concerns, needs and goals.
- A thorough assessment of your face to analyse the volume loss, changes in texture, the extent of changes and the concern areas.
- A customised treatment plan with modalities best suited for your unique skin needs and the required number of sessions.
- Your dermatologist will explain the benefits and align you with the expected outcome before starting the treatment.
- Rejuvenate Health’s medical team may share pre-care guidelines if required to help prepare your skin for advanced aesthetic treatment.
- Scheduled sessions will take place interspersed with adequate intervals based on the modality selected and your dermatologist’s discretion.
- Extensive post-care guidance to achieve the best results and rule out any side effects.
- Your dermatologist may advise follow-up sessions, if required, based on the modality selected and the severity of the concern.
Why Choose Rejuvenate Health For Non-surgical Skin Tightening Treatments?
Here are the top reasons why Rejuvenate Health is the best clinic for non-surgical skin tightening treatments:
- Experienced team of dermatologists with hands-on expertise in performing non-surgical skin tightening treatments
- USFDA-approved equipment to ensure the utmost safety and best results
- We follow stringent protocols at par with global standards to safeguard client privacy and comfort
- Customised treatment to align with unique skin needs and aesthetic goals
- Cost-effective solutions with zero downtime
- Quick and virtually painless procedures with marginal side effects
- Extensive pre and post-care support provided