Professional Approach to Get Rid of Unwanted Moles Permanently
Moles are skin growths appearing as small to large, brown to black spots anywhere on the body that often become a significant aesthetic concern if they are prominent in size and location. If you have a mole you want to get rid of and are looking for safe and painless mole removal treatment under the care of leading dermatologists to rule out the risk of infections and injuries, you are on the right page!
What Are Moles?
Moles are clusters of melanocytes or melanin-producing cells growing together in the skin. “Melanocytic nevus” is the clinical term for moles. They can be of different sizes and usually appear as small brown or black spots anywhere on the skin, including the scalp and nails, and are asymptomatic. They may change or fade away with age.
How Do Moles Form?
Moles may be of two types, depending on how they form. A mole that is present from birth is called a congenital melanocytic nevus. Acquired melanocytic nevus refers to moles that develop after one year of birth.
Most moles are benign and do not change during a lifetime, although some can darken with hormonal changes around puberty or even fade away with time. Rarely, moles can become cancerous as UV exposure is a risk factor. Moles may appear flat or protruding on the skin. You should see a dermatologist if a mole becomes-
- Increases in size
What Are The Mole Removal Treatments Available At Rejuvenate Health?
Your dermatologist at Rejuvenate Health may customise your mole removal treatment based on their size, type and location and choose from the following modalities:
- Radiofrequency Or Electrocautery Removal: Experienced dermatologists at Rejuvenate Health use advanced radiofrequency technology to safely remove small, raised and superficial moles. During the electrocautery procedure, a qualified medical expert will use a sharp probe to pass an electric current and shed off the mole without damaging the surrounding tissues. It is a precise procedure performed in a sterile environment to prevent infections. It does not involve any blood loss, but the recovery period may last up to two weeks.
- Punch Excision: Our medical team may suggest this time-tested procedure to remove large moles and minimise the chance of recurrence. While performing this advanced mole removal treatment, dermatologists administer local anaesthesia using injections, and then, with a sharp round knife known as a “punch”, they remove the whole lesion and facilitate the wound healing with a stitch if required. However, following post-treatment instructions is a must for a speedy recovery.
- Q-Switched Nd:YAG Laser: Leading dermatologists use this state-of-the-art USFDA-approved laser technology to target flat pigmented moles in the deeper layers. The precise laser beam breaks down the pigment deposit under the skin, and the body’s natural immune mechanism clears it away gradually. The painless procedure involves zero downtime as the upper layers of skin remain unharmed.
Some of us require a combination of treatments if our mole is too deep or large.
What Is the Mole Removal Treatment Procedure At Rejuvenate Health?
At Rejuvenate Health, we follow stringent protocols at par with global safety standards for performing all advanced aesthetic treatments, including mole removal:
- We offer a private consultation with an experienced dermatologist to assess your skin and mole type, size, colour and target area.
- Our qualified medical expert will custom-design your treatment plan with suitable modalities and suggest minimal sessions required to attain appreciable results.
- At Rejuvenate Health, you will receive pre-care if required to prep your skin for advanced treatment.
- Ensure you complete the recommended treatment sessions with the necessary time gaps.
Enjoy post-care support to minimise side effects and maximise the results.
Why Opt For Mole Removal Treatment at Rejuvenate Health?
Here are the top reasons why Rejuvenate Health is the best clinic for mole removal treatment:
- Specialists in providing customised treatments for all clients based on skin type, mole colour, size and target area
- A growing team of leading dermatologists in-house with unmatched professional expertise in advanced mole removal treatments
- Pioneer in introducing scientifically-proven non-surgical treatments based on cutting-edge USFDA-approved technology for unmatched safety and efficacy
- State-of-the-art facilities at convenient locations with a peaceful and hygienic ambience to safeguard client confidentiality and comfort
- Trained and experienced therapists for world-class service quality and care
- Awarded by the Times of India with the title of best skin and hair clinic four times in a row for revolutionising the science of transformation
We have completed thousands of mole removal procedures so far, with an unmatched satisfaction rating of 91% voted by over 3,000 clients